Just BadAss Babe Squad – A Blog by Xtine
I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SEASON IN MY LIFE
87% of the year is over.... What are you going to do with the other 13%? Are you going to wait until the ‘New Years Resolution’ time to get started? Or are you going to stop procrastinating and start NOW? Are you going to go into Christmas dinner feeling guilty about...
I am patient • I am an amazing mother
Manifest what you want in your life. Even if it isn’t there yet – it’s a lot more likely to happen if you speak to it like it is already there.
I Am Driven To Succeed
Everyone starts somewhere. It doesn’t really matter where. The most important part is to just start.
I am Building a Community
It’s proven that surrounding yourself with like minded individuals will get you further. It’s also proven that you become like those you spend the most time with. It’s also true that a monkey could put you into a calorie deficit.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗼 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚
𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚 𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣’𝙩 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙊𝙧 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. Happy Friday Y’all! The weekend is coming in hot. We also have a holiday this weekend! What's 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 ‘𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯’? A client asked this question at...
YOU’VE SEEN SOME PROGRESS BUT YOU CAN’T SEEM TO GET RID OF THAT LAST BIT OF FAT
The devil on your shoulder says ‘It would be so much easier to head for the CAKE AND TREATS.’
Happy, Healthy, CONFIDENT!
This is my mantra and the mantra for the success of all my clients. Things I’ve stopped doing in order to have more of the last one.. (Confidence): 1. 🛑 Stop 🛑 Searching For Validation From Others. 👉🏼The person you spend the most of your time with is YOU....
Every once in a while I like to look back at my life over the past couple years, reflect and re evaluate.
Yesterday was one of those days. Last week was a HUGE week for me. So. Much. Growth. If you’re working with me, you know - On Sundays, we set goals. So today, I reflect upon how much I’ve grown, and the lives I’ve been given the opportunity to...
Do you feel drowning in your own excuses and overwhelmed with life?
𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛.. 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎. 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 😂 ‘ 𝗗𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲? 𝘋𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦? Today, I want to talk about what happens when you shift...